COLLEGE OF SAN MATEO (CSM) FEDERAL DEPOSITORY LIBRARY PROGRAM (FDLP) INTERNET USE POLICY
College of San Mateo Library (CSM) is a participant in the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP). As an FDLP participating library, CSM Library makes Federal Government information available to the general public via the Internet.
Online access to FDLP materials is made available under the following guidelines:
- Information products in the FDLP Electronic Collection are available for free and unrestricted searching at all Internet workstations in the Library.
- All CSM Library patrons, including the general public, have unlimited use of the FDLP Electronic Collection during individual sessions on Library computers.
- All CSM Library patrons may print or download FDLP materials to disk.
- Printing documents or other materials from the FDLP Electronic Collection is charged at the same rate as printing for other CSM Library online electronic resources.
- The Library provides all library patrons with the opportunity to purchase blank discs to download online information at minimal charge.
- Reference librarians are available to assist patrons with searches of the FDLP Electronic Collection.
For access to the FDLP Electronic Collection, please visit the FDLP Desktop